TERMS OF SERVICE
- You must provide your full legal name, address, a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process. If any information you have provided is found to be false, your account will be put on hold at which time you will be unable to use Shipkar’s services
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Shipkar cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You may not use Shipkar’s service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) as well as the laws of India.
- You are responsible for all activity and content (data, graphics, photos, links) that is uploaded under your Shipkar account.
- The quality of the products you ship through Shipkar is totally your responsibility. You are liable to provide any customer service regarding the product quality, Shipkar in no way is liable to refund/exchange any product sold by you on your behalf.
- A breach or violation of any of the Account Terms as determined in the sole discretion of Shipkar will result in an immediate termination of your services.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Shipkar does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- Shipkar does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Shipkar does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Shipkar shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
- In no event shall Shipkar or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, Shipkar partners, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Shipkar.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Shipkar customer,Shipkar employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the material you provide to theShipkar service.
- By uploading images and item description content to shipkar.com, you agree to allow other internet users to view them and you agree to allow Shipkar to display and store them and you agree that Shipkar can, at any time, review all the content submitted by you to its Service.
- The failure of Shipkar to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Shipkar and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Shipkar (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- You shall not purchase search engine or other pay per click keywords (such as Google AdWords), or domain names that use Shipkar or Shipkar trademarks and/or variations and misspellings thereof.
- Shipkar does not pre-screen Content and it is in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support at Shipkar dot com.
Payment of Fees
- There are different payment term options available, and depending on the payment term decided with Shipkar, the merchant has to pay freight invoices as raised by Shipkar within the stipulated credit period as agreed at the time of onboarding.
- The merchant has to pay with-in a fixed time period from the date of Invoice as agreed at the time of onboarding, or he/she risks the chance of closure/termination of the online store.
- All fees are exclusive of all state and central taxes, service, sales tax or other taxes, fees or charges now in force or enacted in the future (“Taxes”).
- Shipkar does not provide refunds.
Cancellation and Termination
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Shipkar service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, Shipkar may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Site.
Account Usage Conditions
- You shall clarify any doubts/concerns with respect to usage of the Shipkar account before placing actual orders from your customers. In case orders are placed in the wrong slab/weight category or mode of transport, Shipkar will not be liable to reimburse any additional amount deducted.
- You are required to enter the correct dimensions and weights for each order placed on the Shipkar account to reduce any discrepancies later. Any pickup delays or discrepancies caused due to incorrect entry of weights/dimensions shall not be Shipkar’s responsibility
- Zones are pre-defined as per the source pin code for each Shipkar account, charges will be applicable on this definition. You are requested to check the zoning matrix before placing any order. Shipkar shall not be liable for any discrepancy arising due to this.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Prices for using Shipkar are subject to change upon 14 day’s notice from Shipkar. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Shipkar Site (shipkar.com) or via an announcement via an email to the registered email ID of the account.
- Shipkar reserves the right at any time to time to modify or discontinue, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Shipkar shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Banned restricted products and services
You shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
Without prejudice to the generality of the above, BFRS does not permit hosting of following items:
- “Securities” within the meaning of the Securities Contract Regulation Act, 1956, including shares, bonds, debentures, etc. and/or any other financial instruments/assets of any description. While this does not prevent a share broking firm to host its website with BFRS, the trading of the shares through an e-store made available by BFRS is prohibited.
- Living, dead creatures and/or the whole or any part of any animal which has been kept or preserved by any means whether artificial or natural including rugs, skins, specimens of animals, antlers, horns, hair, feathers, nails, teeth, musk, eggs, nests, other animal products of any description the sale and purchase of which is prevented or restricted in any manner by applicable laws (including those prohibited under The Wildlife Protection Act, 1972). Weapons of any description.
- Liquor, tobacco products, drugs, psychotropic substances, narcotics, intoxicants of any description, medicines, palliative/curative substances.
- Religious items, including books, artifacts, etc. of any description or any other such item which is likely to affect the religious sentiments of any person.
- “Antiquities” and “Art Treasures” in violation of the provisions of the Antiquities and Art Treasures Act, 1972(“the Act”).
- Used cellular phone SIM Cards.